It’s Dr. Seuss’ birthday. Last year, we stumbled on a whole slew of Seuss activities at the Children’s Museum of Bozeman. We didn’t do them all, but here’s what they offered:
* The Cat in the Hat Silly Hats
* Thing 1 & Thing 2 puppets
* The Lorax truffula tree craft
* Horton Hears a Who ears
* Ten Apples Up On Top counting station
* Hop on Pop rhyming station
* Dr. Seuss games
We did 2-5.
When we got home the Seussing continued. We pulled out puzzles and books and immersed ourselves in nonsensical rhymes with deep underlying social commentary.
Henry read the boys The Lorax before bed (my favorite Dr. Seuss book) while I listened from the living room. This might be one of my favorite holidays.