So, we are having a baby in a couple months and we cannot come up with a boy’s name that both Henry and I like. We have a couple great girls’ names, which we will not reveal lest someone mock them and they become unusable. I don’t know why boys’ names are so hard. We didn’t come up with Anders until the last minute and that name has been in my world since I was born (since it is my mom’s middle name and my great-grandfather’s name).
Here is your chance to participate in the naming. Leave your suggestion in the comment section.
:>>Update: It has come to our attention (thanks, Jen!) that we needed to add one more rule…see #7:>>
1. Don’t recommend your name or a version of your name. (That means Scott cannot enter “Scott” or “Scott Jr.”)
2. Please refrain from very common names. The most popular boys’ name is Jacob, but around here it is Bridger, Cody, Henry (a great name, but already taken by a couple people in this family) or Jackson.
3. Please refrain from outlandish names.
4. Names should sound good when used in combination with Anders. For example, it should fit in this sentence: “Anders and ❓ stop jumping on the couch and screaming; just wait until your father gets home!”. Also this sentence: “Rigby, Diesel, Anders and :?:, so help me if I find one more muddy footprint in the house you are all sleeping outside!”.
5. Not Falcon.
6. No brand names.
7. The first name needs to fit (not rhyme) with the already chosen middle and last names: Coble Harrison.
If we choose your name you will not be the recipient of a great prize!